About Training & Placement
It is our pleasure to welcome you to the Training & Placement cell of SSVPS’s B.S. Deore College of Engineering, Dhule the right place for the students to convert their abilities into success with ethics. College management has always given special emphasis on training & placements activities.
The SSVPS’s BSD COE proudly claims to have a unique T&P cell which has all its members are well aware of the industrial norms and practices. Team working is the feature of this cell. The Cell is well equipped with ample infrastructure in terms of facilities for both manual and online tests, air conditioned seminar halls for Pre Placement Talk, conference halls for group discussions, interview rooms etc. The campus conduction by SSVPS’s BSD COE has been rated excellent by many prestigious organizations. A team of students has been prepared having representatives from all branches of Engineering which aims at making students involve in the planning and execution of T&P activities. This makes them a part of the process and helps in inducing responsibility and confidence.
We groom our students in their chosen discipline and also broaden their mindset, make them think positively and impart correct English spoken and soft skills thus equipping them with all qualities to make them a valuable asset in whichever institute that they might join in the future. Without doubt, they are amongst the finest budding engineers in the country. The quality of our placements is highlighted by our bright records. We believe that the success achieved with ethics is important in life. We are very much confident that our students will make a significant impact in their future organizations. Welcome once again to this institute of opportunities.
- To Facilitate training and arrangements for live projects and providing placement assistance to the students.
- Providing and facilitating the placement of the students and enhance their Career in the right direction.
- Organizing guest lectures, Seminars and ensure active interaction with various organization and industries.
- Facilitating and Inviting professional trainers to enhance the soft skills and technical skills of the students.
- Arrange for over all personality development sessions and career development programs.
- To Arrange industrial visits for students to understand real life practices, concepts and processes.
- Conducting Mock test and interview technique program for students to perform better in the campus recruitment process.
- Organize various technical, non-technical programs for faculty members to make the teaching-learning process more effective.
- Take feedback from industries and use it as an input to develop need-based training programs.